Thursday, May 21, 2009

5/21/09

Things have been pretty good since last I wrote. Today I skipped worked and went out to Vernon Diner with Miachel and Heather, I had a turkey burger..yummy. Then we threw the ball around the park, it was such a nice day. I love Henry park, it's not much but the view up top is pretty nice and breezy. Tonight Michael and I went to Friendly's for ice cream, there is nothing better than going on a nice drive for ice cream on a warm night. Oh yeah and the other night we went out to Northampton for dinner and the spa and Michael has decided we need to live here, I was like "duh". Northampton is my kinda town. I am probably gonna hear about it a little bit for skipping work but oh well, sometimes you gotta just say "fuck it". Right now I am home relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment